[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.250 - Mayple Island Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Mihile Soul Driver

SyrupSyrup
Reactions: 520
edited June 2021 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
Hello, I am a Mihile main and have been playing maplestory since as long as I can remember. I remember back when Dawn Warriors were KS bots who would spam soul driver and just be near unKSable. Though that time is long past but Soul Driver is still a very nice looking ability animation wise.

I think Mihile has good clearing with their royal guard, but outside of those procs I feel underwhelmed by the rest of their kit. I think buffing soul driver and making it a 4th or 5th job skill would be great for Mihiles. Give it more attack range, and slightly higher damage numbers. Currently it has 6 lines for 145% dmg, increase it to 160%, with attack range increase, and decrease the cast time by 0.2 or 0.3 seconds and it'll be a ability a Mihile can use on the move while casting royal guard. It'll give them more clearing and add a nice nostalgia skill to their kit. They're a pretty unpopular class, and I find if it at least brings more people to the class then it's a win either way. Who can hate soul driver spam?
softpeace
  1. Should Nexon buff soul driver?4 votes
    1. Yes
       75% (3 votes)
    2. No
       25% (1 vote)

Comments

• softpeacesoftpeace
    Reactions: 610
    edited June 2021
    Yeah, I agree! It's such an old skill, as well. I feel like they should show it a bit more love. Compared to the newer champions and skills, it's definitely lacking in that area.