[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

i am so angry

JezJez
Reactions: 1,600
edited June 2021 in Rants and Raves
i had a guild for years, i had a jr in my guild who took the leader position from me and demoted everyone to initiate
i had no idea that jrs could take leader from you if you were offline 30 days when i made him jr and i created the guild years ago before stealing guilds was even possible
i sent a ticket to support, they didnt seem to know that stealing guilds was a feature, they passed the ticket around a few times and then ultimately said oh well you were offline 30 days so we cant do anything

this isnt right, this is absolutely wrong, anyone can see that returning the guild to me is the right thing here, yet nexon support refused to do the right thing
... and to top it all off before closing the ticket they told me to post on the suggestions and feedback forums as if that will help my issue in anyway... but i did and then the mods here told me to submit a ticket... and to forget about it cause its just a game

why does nexon not want to help with issues like this?
i am livid

should i submit another ticket in hopes i get a gm who actually cares and wants to help correct obvious wrongs?