[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

About Orbis Exchange Quest

sunrayTraysunrayTray
Reactions: 200
edited July 2021 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
First of all, I love the Orbis Exchange quest and I train a lot on Lunar Pixies, Celions, Lioners, Grupins, Nepandethes, Dark Pepe, Pepe, and more.
I exchange the drops at Orbis town at the NPC called Staff Sergeant Charlie. I like the game of chance to get the scrolls, and I want to suggest if you please can extend the Orbis exchange Quest to include Lucida tails, leaty, dark leaty fur ball, some monsters from aqua road like gobies, bone fish and sharks...
For example, maybe Lucida tails can be exchanged for a small chance for a clean slate scroll...
The 10% scrolls offer a better improvement than the 30% scrolls offered by spell traces, so there is a good reason for players to get 10% scrolls instead of using spell traces.
Please consider it, and thanks in advance. The game will be so much more fun and challenging.