[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

"Disconnected From Server"

LonelyShadowLonelyShadow
in Tech Support
I keep getting disconnected no matter what I try to do to fix the problem, and I've tried everything under the sun.

- Fixing Compatibility
- Checking my Security Settings
- Disabling my Security Setting
- Using 'None' Macro Party Controller Config
- Using 'Steam' Controller Config
- Buying a 'Steam' Controller Config
- Turning the computer OFF and ON Again

At this point, I can't even play the game. At first I thought I was getting ejected from the server due to some bug, because when ever I would take damage after playing for 30mins or so I would get kicked. Then I read the security in the game might have tighten up and I might just be getting mistaken for a bot myself for using a third party controller config but bots are still running rampant across the servers. So I used steam controller config that "Literally" emulates a keyboard and follows the rules due to steam itself being third party, and doesn't even pick my controller as a controller in Maplestory, and only as a keyboard. And I still got kicked.

And this all started after the Neo update, and I'm starting to suspect that this isn't server side or due to any macro/botting detection but the client itself.
Are there any chances that this will be investigated or fixed at all?