[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Just some thoughts post-event

ota9x55ruri2pponota9x55ruri2ppon
Reactions: 1,580
edited August 2021 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
Once again, I have to say I really enjoyed having Burning around,
it helped me so much to enjoy Maplestory, because I got to play 2 new jobs I've never played before; Pirate gunner and Mihile.
I got to say, Mihile really deserves to be played with Burning, 100% serious. To me, it is not fun to spend 3x more hours playing,
simply because of the skill sets, I really felt they were not designed for mobbing, it was a strong balance between defense and offense,
a play style I have never seen before, some skills require you to spam after a certain cooldown then triggers counter when you are attacked,
I cannot say I enjoyed playing Mihile but at least Burning definitely made the experience much less boring or annoying, I am very grateful.

On the other hand, Corsair (pirate gunner 4th job) really does have some sick, some of the coolest skills I have seen so far, especially into the 5th job,
since the Burning this time allows us to get to level 200 (thank you, thank you, thank you).
Very powerful skills and yet to my surprise the cooldowns are not as bad, bc there are many skills to rotate spamming. I was glad to have spent time on Corsair.
I mean, Mihile was fun to play too, I liked the colors and somewhat the balance of offense/defense, but the patience on getting the right combo skills... ughh.
Oh, Mihile 5th job skills feel a bit better than completely boring, at least you get to enjoy some seconds of "epic win" moments with one of the 5th job skills lol.

To conclude my feedback this time,
I would like to express my gratefulness and thankfulness for Burning again. To me, it is never enough to keep pointing this out that,
there has not been as much time to play Maple as I used to have before anymore, Life has gotten worse in terms of work and relationship building,
the time reserved for gaming and just relaxing simply isn't as abundant anymore, but player like me still wants to play Maple every now and then,
after all it's a game I have been playing since 2005 regardless how often I play of course. Thanks, Maplestory team.