[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Game keeps crashing when bossing after new update

ErdrickErdrick
Reactions: 400
edited August 2021 in Tech Support
So after my game updated, I logged into my Adele as usual and bossed. I proceeded to get dced on normal pierre, chaos horntail, normal ark, and normal pinkbean. The only bosses I've managed today were ones I could kill within 5 seconds or so. I've never gotten dced before the update except maybe once. I dearly hope this can be looked into asap. If it helps, it maybe seems to happen when I'm holding down the button for Cleave.

char name: Mavenel (Adele)
Server: Reboot (NA)
NexonID (email):nathansama@gmail.com

Edit: and the game just crashed in the background while posting this lol.
Final (2nd) Edit: Ok, seriously, now it's crashing every time I'm trying to finish monster park with my secondary (so far 7 times in a row). I noticed it's always at the midboss (I'm doing the very first monster park, so the midboss is the computer). at this rate I can't do any actual content because it'll dc halfway through. Nexon please...

Comments

• MaciMaci
    Reactions: 400
    edited August 2021
    Yep same thing happen to me with that bosses and, OMNI-CLN, hard von leon, cygnus,

char name: 0lHero
    Server: Luna (EU)
  • AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited August 2021
    Thank you for reporting this issue. Nexon is aware, and working on a solution.

https://maplestory.nexon.net/news/68486/v-225-goo-island-getaway-patch-notes#known
  • alabastakalabastak
    not only bosses i cant complete my job advancement quests because every time i hit the mob the game crashes
  • Pawn4uPawn4u
    Same issue. Some bosses crash me, especially when leveling and some maps crash me and can no longer play on those character because I crash on joining. Only some characters, not all.