[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.250 - Mayple Island Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

hangup at start of chu chu stoyline

apmapm
Reactions: 715
edited August 2021 in Bug Reporting
So i still got a couple chars at level 210, but they haven't done the chu chu island story line yet since i figured they're kinda weak. But i decided a while back to give it a try anyways. So yesterday after the new update went live, i started on my evan. So you go to the place with the waterfall and jump down. Then a video (from youtube) plays.
As it stands the video plays fine and finishes properly... but then the game doesn't continue. all i get is a black screen, and windows saying that the application isn't responding.
I can get it to continue, sorta, by force-closing the game and restarting. But it kinda messes up the order of the storyline a bit.
I can (and have, yesterday) finish the chu chu storyline, but this is kinda something that needs to be looked at...
Since i intend to get a few more chars to do the storyline, i guess your fix might be too late for me. But please look into it. Thanks.

Comments

• apmapm
    Reactions: 715
    edited August 2021
    Okay i'm on another char doing the same. i just tried and found out, that the hangup can be avoided by skipping the video by pressing ESC. It looks like now the story plays out properly. Only you miss the last part of the video, which is not a huge loss.