[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.253 - MapleStory x BUGCAT CAPOO Patch Note Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Make NX conversions better.

EllumiEllumi
Personally I think it's ridiculous to change NX rates per region, especially seeing as coupons for things such as Karma Koin doesn't exist outside of N-America/Australia Region (Throughout all of Europe/UK).
Either don't make me pay a flat rate to get NX I cannot convert to maple points, or create a 0 NX coupon that converts your prepaid into Maplepoints in a Type window, and then charge the NX out so you can still get the MVP benefits, it's annoying that you can't spend NX alongside Maplepoints. So if I bought a 0 NX Maplepoint coupon and wanted to change the 10GBP I'd spend to get 11,500 NX into maple points. I can then get a listed purchase of "You've purchased a 11,500 MP coupon".
And is then deducted. Assuming you keep a flat rate system.

Or I'd prefer your own pre assembled converter system in the Launcher, per region. If I want to paypal "50k NX Cash", convert it through the region lock and then charge me accordingly, roughly £40 or more GBP. I guess the same could go for other regions. I don't know the EU rates or other regions, but seeing as the Nexon site still links to [https://www.pcgamesupply.com/buygames/Karma-Koin/] for people who want to directly purchase Karma Koin which I can do here in the UK, if I want to optimise using it I'd need someone in the US to reveal the code, as the last time I had done so without being familiar with this system, I'd bought a 50$ coupon only to receive 40,250 NX.
Which although yes it is what I paid, it is not what I paid for, I'd assumed the 50$ = 50K.
But please change this accordingly. Or fix the internal system to allow users to pay with mixed MP/NX Prepaid.
Cause I am forced to leave NX in non converted intangible MaplePoints.
Which means I can't sell it to make Meso, use it for the MVP system, which I'm literally paying to use. Nor would I be able to afford item's I'd be looking to purchase due to lacking or odd funds.

I get that dealing with peoples real life money and making the system fairer to it's users is hard because of a real world economy. But please take on board some suggestion out of this. preferably the latter half of a user being charged accordingly. And I'd understand this being difficult as the server merge is a thing and not all EU players are connected to EU's half of the server. As I'm a UK player who's signed to NA server. But I hope some method seems feasible or reasonable enough to take on board.

Thank you to anyone who reads this. I hope you find something agreeable. Please leave more thoughts and comments on this, I'd love to see what could be done.