[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.253 - MapleStory x BUGCAT CAPOO Patch Note Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Demon Aveneger - The Forgotten Ones

DemonzBladezDemonzBladez
Reactions: 300
edited September 2021 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
I get it, I'm a Demon Avenger by choice and it was my idea to make this class and run with it. I feel like classes in maple all have something they can actually give or do. Some classes, are supporting classes, Bishop, Zero, Archers (sharp eyes), Shades (stuns), while others are bossing classes (Hoyoung, Demon Slayer, Pathfinder, etc.). Demon Avengers were meant to be great for bossing and then were nerfed pretty harshly. Since then only a few patches where balances have happened that actually support getting the class back on track.

Honestly at this point I know notes have been sent and i'm not the first person to probably say this. But I just need like two small things. Can we please make it so "ALL STATS" ACTUALLLY GIVE ALL STATS. Like it should benefit Demon Avengers when we get these lines except it doesn't because we can't use it at all.

Secondly, while I'd love a rework of a lot of our skills, i know it's not something DA's will get. Just like give us 2 more lines to our execution skill, or at least give us adequate HP from arcane symbols and sacred force. The Maple conversion where 1 STR, DEX, INT, LUK is = to 17.5 HP is extremely inaccurate and off.

Just a concerned Demon Avenger who wants to stay playing Demon Avenger
Thansk