[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Gollux Crashing, Hard Mode, on P2 and P3

CarpenterCarpenter
Reactions: 100
edited October 2021 in Bug Reporting
Hey all,
I have been in trouble with Gollux for over two weeks. The issue goes like this: everytime I run Gollux with the Hard mode and pass P1, my client get crashed in the next several minutes. Thus I cannot pass gollux and gain the coins.

Please fix this issue.

My ID: Ooooooo9
Class: Hoyoung
Level: 251
Server: Reboot

Comments

• OOOscarOOOscar
    Reactions: 200
    edited October 2021
    Hi!
    It happened to me 7 days in a row so far. I found possibly what causes the crash. Every time Hellux places the fifth mark (which causes you to die automatically) the game closes automatically with the message "Error code 38 reached the end file". It doesn't happen to me in hard mode because I am able to kill gollux before all 5 marks affect me. I was using both keys (purple and brown).

My ID: MeLlamoOscar
    Class: Pathfinder
    Level: 236
    Server: Reboot
  • Durotar0Durotar0
    Reactions: 200
    edited October 2021
    hiiiii

That also happened to me a few weeks ago, when I almost kill gollux P2 in hard mode the game crashes. I hope the issue had been fixed.

My ID: Nanaokuro
    Class: Adele
    Level: 233
    Server: Scania
  • BoredWeazulBoredWeazul
    Reactions: 1,330
    edited October 2021
    Also happening to me multiple days in a row for hard gollux P2.

I get Error Code 38

ID: MagicWeazul
    Class: Bishop
    Level: 228
    Server: Bera
    Time: 10/31/2021 10:50AM PDT
  • SolaristicsSolaristics
    Disconnecting when I get 5 stacks or more too. Nexon is a joke and so is the community mods here. They don't acknowledge **** lol.