[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Marvel Machine- Nexon Prepaid ONLY?

ota9x55ruri2pponota9x55ruri2ppon
Reactions: 1,580
edited November 2021 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
Here is a serious feedback for you Nexon developers. You are limiting your sales by not allowing players to recharge for spins through Paypal or some other online service as you would normally for Nexon Credit. I cannot comprehend exactly why you would insist on having players run to a local store and buy your game card when everything nowadays is mostly purchased online easily. Ultimately, how about adding a link to the Nexon Prepaid page so buyers can go to some official website to purchase game cards online? From what I am seeing right now, the option is either a bunch of services I have never seen/used before or running to some local store to buy game card. Purchases should be made as easy as possible to attract more sales, I feel you are running in the direction opposite to where you can get most profits and sales from. I used to play Marvel Machine before and it was super easy to recharge without any hassle, who's the genius in the company that came up with this weird idea of making the recharge a huge hassle? If you insist on having people use your game card, link purchases of the cards to PayPal, a platform probably most players would feel comfortable and familiar using. Or, give a link to an official well-known site, Amazon per say, and have your cards there purchasable via credit/debit card payment directly. I was going to recharge for at least 50 spins, but good luck trying to get my investment now.

Comments

• AaronHuskyAaronHusky
    Reactions: 2,485
    Member, Private Tester
    edited November 2021
    It's chargeback prevention. The big names for prepaid NX online are PCGameSupply and Offgamers. PayPal has them as eGift cards too.

I can vouch for PCGameSupply personally, but I hear Offgamers can be a little bothersome sometimes. You can get a lower prices sometimes from Offgamers though.
  • ota9x55ruri2pponota9x55ruri2ppon
    Reactions: 1,580
    edited November 2021
    Thanks for the reply! Do you also happen to know which method (online) gives you the code the fastest without having to wait 24 hours? I was trolled by Pay Pal Gifts, the email told me it would just be a few hours but ended up taking about 24 hours, I was so disappointed. You know, sometimes people has the urge to recharge and play so momentum really is everything for me, waiting 24 hours is just not going to cut it, all momentum and urge are dead by then lol Thanks again.