[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Does hard Hilla still need rework?

KointsuKointsu
Reactions: 210
Well, even though hard Hilla's strategy was revamped - particularly her vampire + damage reflection part, but still, she is way too hard to defeat.
With my kain I can already do cygnus, normal magnus and other hard bosses, but still Hilla remains undefeated.

How can a character that is 216, with around 1m attack still can't be able to defeat her, stays my question?
I have one and only full map skill which is Thanatos Descent and its cooldown is 180 sec. thus even though I wait to activate it while she is in the vampire mode, then after like 30 sec. she activates it again, while I stay unprepared. She summons like 10 mobs, which heal her in a short period of time, whlist I can do nothing about it, because when I want to hunt them I: a) have to use my Invisibilty skill which is Dragon Scale that lasts for 3,4 sec and makes me suuuuper slow, which cuts my way to mobs on the other side of the map, b) have to just get over to those mobs which renders me touching Hilla and healing herself.

This makes her almost impossible for me to defeat her even if everything is perfectly balanced from my side.
Can't hHilla be reworked to limitat the spawn area of mobs or lenghten the time between spawns?

Still, I know, I could probably raise my attack and so on, and so on, but is this a solution? This is an easy way, taking away fun from killing a hard, tricky boss.

What do you guys think? What are your thoughts about hHilla?