[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Youtube comments disappearing, you too?

ota9x55ruri2pponota9x55ruri2ppon
Reactions: 1,580
edited December 2021 in Off-Topic Discussion
Hey all, I just want to make this post to help myself, making sure I am not going insane.
On Youtube, I would post a comment and it would get posted but after 2-3min, per say, refresh the page and the comment would be gone.
This is happening on any channel for me, not just one or two, so I've eliminated the chance of my comments being marked as spams.
Some channels I know I have written comments before without an issue. My comment history stopped showing anything new after Oct31.
The funny thing is, I've had a creator liked my comments (thus getting an email notification) before they disappear,
which means to me very likely that the creator did not remove my comments, I am leaning towards Youtube's fault for this, any thought any one?