[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.253 - MapleStory x BUGCAT CAPOO Patch Note Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Hayato can't access chu chu island

blimpypantsblimpypants
in Bug Reporting
I'm currently burning a hayato on reboot. I know there are problems with non-kms classes so idk if this is one. I was also affected by the Arkarium pre-quest bug which is now fixed. My problem is that I've finished vanishing journey and reverse city on my hayato but the chu chu island isn't available. I have a teleport rock but it says I can't teleport there, and I tried to use maple guide to work around it but when I click chu chu island on maple guide nothing happens. No error or anything but basically like I didn't click anything at all. Sort of like how it can take a couple tries to change channels, but it never works for me. I'm lvl 210 btw. Please read before replying.

Comments

• AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,340
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2021
    What happens when you jump off the waterfall at the end of Vanishing Journey (the map where you got your VJ symbol)?