[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

PSA - False Expiry for Tera Burning lv220 Rewards

higumahiguma
Reactions: 300
in General Chat
Hey all, returning Mapler here & first time participating in a burning event. Want to give other returning Maplers a heads up that dates announced on official event pages and patch notes can apparently be false. Take those with a grain of salt.

With the Burning World Leap announced for Feb 2 and the lv220 Tera Burning reward boxes supposedly expiring on Feb 15, I got Mercedes to 220 on the Burning world thinking I can give the box to my old main on Bera. Found out yesterday, though, that not only are the boxes expiring Feb 09 before World Leap, GMs can't do anything about it. If you want to give the box to another character, make sure they're on the same world as the Tera burning character.

Didn't see any other posts on this so I assume this is par for the course and known among active Maplers. New and returning Maplers beware! Maybe someone will see this and not waste their time like me. :)

Comments

• AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2021
    Thank you for reporting this. It's actually not "known among active Maplers". I'll forward the concern to Nexon, as I'm sure you're not the only one misled by the wrong dates in the update notes.

Just to clarify: are you talking about the Tera Burning Plus level 220 reward (Absolab or Dominator box), or the Burning World Step-Up level 220 reward (Unique Emblem box), or both?
  • higumahiguma
    Reactions: 300
    edited January 2022
    @AKradian: Hey sorry just saw your reply. I was talking about the "Tera Burning Plus level 220 reward (Absolab or Dominator box)". To my surprise the December 22 patch notes still show the wrong date (Feb 15) for these.