[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Bugged Medals - Bottomless Bag, CotN etc

MedalChampMedalChamp
Reactions: 100
in Bug Reporting
Bug type: Medals

Brief bug summary: Cannot obtain medals for bottomless bag, creature of the night and not afraid of the dark. The latter just won't progress at all, and bottomless bag I have increased inventory space, literally expanded inventory, and have maxed out one of my inventory tabs and still can't claim the medal.

More details:

(anything not included in the other sections of your report)

Steps to reproduce: Other players in game I have asked have reported the same, and or already have it previously and can't test. The 2 time related medals seem to be well known bug issues. Just play the game and can't get the medals.

(if not covered in the summary)

Character name: Nao Adele

Character level: 198

Character job: Adele

World name: Reboot

Date and time of the incident: Ongoing but Dec 21/2021 at 9:30 pm Central ish (this is when I was trying to get bottomless bag, expanded every invent and maxed out ETC invent.

I like collecting medals and would like to be able to "collect them all". It's also annoying to me that Outstanding citizen says "Get married OR Join a guild" but the medal actually requires both.

Comments

• reius123reius123
    Reactions: 1,040
    edited January 2022
    To expand upon MedalChamp's post, here's a list of more general medals that are glitched at the moment.

Brief bug summary:
    Various General Medals are unobtainable despite meeting the requirements to get them.
    Pick Up Artist| Junk Collector |Walking Warehouse
    Renaissance Mapler| Army of One| Power Monger | Brute Squad| The Next Legend

More details:
    There are more medals that are glitched and unobtainable such as Aging Gracefully (a medal that has been glitched for several years), Mount Medal (Characters whose mount progression got reset to 0 is hard stuck there and can't obtain the medal(s). Newly created characters progression for these mount medals can obtain them), but only mentioning the ones that recently got glitched.

For Pick Up Artist| Junk Collector |Walking Warehouse medal line, I bought 10000 arrows from a general store and sold them. This usually allow me to get all three of the medals, but on my Battle Mage I couldn't obtain any of them.

Renaissance Mapler| Army of One|Power Monger | Brute Squad|The Next Legend: My total legion level is over 8000 I am sure I have more than enough level 50, 90, 130, 175 and 200 characters to obtain these medals.

Character name: Zelleus

Character level: 151

Character job: Battle Mage

World name: Reboot (NA)

Date and time of the incident: 1/14/2022 at around 5:00 PM PST