[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.250 - Mayple Island Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

starforce cost reduction from kms and frenzy

KurollKuroll
Reactions: 1,185
edited January 2022 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
hey .. so in KMS Starforce price been reduced which is requested in order to balance economy in the game.. and make more realistic gear progression..
but it doesnt seem to be coming to GMS .. i been told that the reason for that is basically frenzy that double spawn of mobs and therefor help farming mesos twice as fast. !
ill be honest and say its bad bad approach because only some people have it and its a discounted item.. and not bringing this change makes gear progression for anyone who doesnt have frenzy super bad and unrealistic !

i suggest that you either rework frenzy to apply another effect or that you create buff like a decent Kishin Shoukan and make it more in line with frenzy ..
not only frenzy as of now is uncompareable advantage that cant even be achived anymore.. but it also prevent crucial changes to mesos cost ?
i personally think that frenzy is awful for the game and unhelthy item.. you should deeply consider reworking it and bringing the mesos cost reduction from KMS or provide everyone with more inline effect that is atleast close to it.

Comments