[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Didn't receive Tera Burning Rewards for 205, 210

JRazJRaz
Reactions: 200
edited January 2022 in Bug Reporting
Bug type: Quest-related

Brief bug summary:
My first Tera Burning Plus character did not receive the Lv. 205 rewards (Nodestone x20, Experience Nodestone x2)
and the Lv. 210 (Nodestone x50, Experience Nodestone x3, Eternal Flame Ring Coupon). However, my character did receive the Lv. 210 rewards

Character name: amJRaz

Character level: 215

Character job: Kanna

World name: Bera

Date and time of the incident: 1/12/2022 8:50PM

Comments

• reius123reius123
    Reactions: 1,040
    edited January 2022
    My apologies, but for clarification are you saying that you received the level 210 break through rewards but didn't receive the 205 one?
  • AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited January 2022
    As described in the Update Notes, the rewards for levels 205 and 210 are given to each Tera Burning character that reaches those levels within their respective part of the burning event. You did not reach those levels before part 1 of the burning event (which is when you created this char) ended.
    The rewards for levels 215 and 220 are only given once per account, for the entire event duration (part 1 and 2 combined), which is why you are still able to obtain them.