[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Gollux crashing

LyokoooLyokooo
Reactions: 200
edited January 2022 in Bug Reporting
Good evening,

I've crashed on Gollux/Hellux four times in the last five days with the "Error Code: 38 (Reached end of the file.)" error. I crashed three times in P2 and one time in P3.

Character name: lyok0

Character level: 241

Character job: Dual Blade

World name: Reboot

Thank you,

Comments

• GoldAdventurerGoldAdventurer
    Reactions: 2,645
    Member, Private Tester
    edited January 2022
    Same for me, it happened to me for more than one time, even few minutes ago before I wrote this!

Character Level: 223
    Character Job: Aran
    World Name: Luna

Thank you!
  • AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited January 2022
    "Error code 38" happens if you get a counter of 5 over your head. Normally you're supposed to die at that point, but it's bugged and causes a crash instead.
    To prevent this, kill the summons at the bottom of the map before they reach the middle. If you can't do that, then allow yourself to get killed when the count is 4, and it will reset when you revive.
    GoldAdventurer
  • MS25MS25
    Reactions: 100
    edited January 2022
    I have the same issue and noticed no to have the counter in 4 or above... it is annoying since it is frequent...
    Character level: 229
    Character Job: Demon Slayer
    World name: Reboot
    Character name: PeruDSlayer