[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Invisible map, invisible background in Cygnus

DragonXlayerDragonXlayer
Reactions: 100
edited January 2022 in Bug Reporting
Bug type: Bossing and bonus reward shop
World: Reboot
Job: Dual Blade
Character level: 201
Character name: DebuffedZoro
Brief bug summary: I was bossing one of the root abyss boss , the queen. The reward shop after you defeat the boss was invisible. I open the world map, it was also invisible After that, I did the Cygnus the invisibility carry on, so her background is also invisible. The background music was gone too. In the end, the game bugged out and kick me out when I almost defeat Cygnus. Very frustrating

Comments

• AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited January 2022
    Sounds like a memory leak. It happens sometimes, that the game runs out of memory to load certain graphic elements, and they show up as transparent/invisible. Eventually, the game crashes.
    This will hopefully be fixed when we get the 64bit client, expected in the March update.
    Until then, I recommend restarting the game before going bossing, and whenever things start to go invisible.