[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

[Zero] Can't Complete Once Loyal, Twice evil

chaoscauserchaoscauser
Reactions: 4,740
Member, Private Tester
edited September 2016 in Bug Reporting
This was supposedly forwarded to the bug team on the old forum but I don't see it in the known issues list that was just posted so I am posting it again here on the new forum.

Bug type: No location to complete quest

Brief bug summary: After killing Arkarium for the quest Once loyal twice evil (Zero quest) There is no place to hand in the quest

More details:
n/a

Steps to reproduce:
Accept the quest Once Loyal twice evil on a character that is over level 120 and can leave mirror world kill normal mode Arkarium. The quest shows Bastile but when you go to him he shows no quest above him regarding it.

Character name: Zerozos
Character level:200
Character job: Zero
World name:El Nido
Date and time of the incident:Not relevant this has been here since Zero release I believe

Comments

• KThxBaiNaoKThxBaiNao
    Reactions: 11,690
    edited September 2016
    Thanks for moving this report to the new forums. We will look into this.
    chaoscauser
  • chaoscauserchaoscauser
    Reactions: 4,740
    Member, Private Tester
    edited September 2016
    No problem
  • KerqxonKerqxon
    Reactions: 1,870
    edited September 2016
    Theres a way around it and thats killing Arkaruim(you still get his dailog with zero though which is annoying)