[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Bring back SSB Rotation that Includes Blood Oath S

HappyMushroom123HappyMushroom123
Reactions: 540
edited March 2022 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
Good afternoon Team,

First off, thank you very much for listening to my last cash shop suggestion and introduce the forest fairy face in a timely manner.

I've been enjoying the new look since I obtained the face :) *Tips my hat*

All in all, I would like to suggest that the SSB rotation for the blood oath sword be implemented in an SSB rotation sometime soon.

As always, to satisfy the needs of both parties in this transaction, the availability of the BOS SSB box for NX would be highly appreciated.

This is NOT a high priority request and I understand the ultimate decision for the implementation of a certain SSB rotation is all up to the MapleStory team.

The Blood Oath Sword rotation IS NOT necessary but something that would make the UX of the game more enjoyable as evident by the high cost (high demand) of the item in the MapleStory auction house.

Please let me know if you need anything in order to provide the specified rotation.

Thank you for all your hard work Team!

Best regards,
Happy Mushroom ~
Legendary Thief of Bera

Comments

• sufrirsufrir
    Reactions: 100
    edited June 2022
    I second this motion!!!