[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.253 - MapleStory x BUGCAT CAPOO Patch Note Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

How to Enjoy Maple more by using nostalgia

ota9x55ruri2pponota9x55ruri2ppon
Reactions: 1,580
edited April 2022 in General Chat
Hi all, I would like to share how an older player is able to enjoy playing Maplestory a little bit more nowadays,
of course we all know there is a big nostalgia for the older Maple, most people would agree pre-big bang was the "good, old times"
So, if even it's just a little bit, I tried to recreate the old times by playing Maplestory OST from Youtube in the background,
I don't think we are allowed to link other pages here but if you look up on Youtube, MapleStory v83 (2006-2009 GMS) 3-Hour Music Compilation
you should be able to see the video I am using now and the music really gives you the nostalgia...
maybe, just maybe, it'd make the game feel a bit more fun. Just a quick thought for any old players still playing Maple these days.
I mean, for some this may sound like a super small common sense, but who knows, maybe this will prove helpful to some, even if just a handful of players.
The game has changed so much since then, maps changed, skills changed, Big Bang was a major update anyway, but hopefully this helps, somewhat.

Enjoy.