[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Ardent Portal in Orbis inaccessible

WonhoWonho
Reactions: 940
edited April 2022 in Bug Reporting
Bug type: Portal/Map bug

Brief bug summary: In Orbis town there's a portal which you can use to go to Ardent. But there's a map portal overlapping the portal for the entrance to Ardent. Basically there are two portals, one map portal is overlapping the one for Ardent so you can't enter Ardent in Orbis.

More details:
Usually there are these hidden field portals in Orbis which you can use to teleport to another spot in Orbis (for example if you want to reach the top platform). But for some reason there is another portal overlapping the entrance to Ardent (and I'm sure that portal is a bug and shouldn't be there because back in the day it didn't exist). It's impossible to access Ardent town in Orbis. Even when you change the channel, that glitched portal is still there.
If you try to use the entrance to Ardent, that bugged portal teleports you to the top of Orbis and if you try to use it again, it connects to another portal on the map.

(I know this isn't really a game breaking bug but it 's still frustrating. I missed an MVP buff because I couldn't teleport to Ardent town and I didn't have a teleport rock to go another town to access Ardent. I'm sure this portal isn't supposed to be there because it makes Ardent completely inaccessible. Maybe Nexon could try removing it with the next patch?)

Steps to reproduce:
Go to Orbis town, go to the portal to Ardent town and try entering. You will see that there are two portals on top of each other and will be teleported somewhere else.

Character level: 71

Character job: Adele

World name: Bera

https://ibb.co/fQB16tt
[img][/img]fQB16tt