[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Black Rose Scissors Weapon edit request

KlaraKlara
Reactions: 3,385
edited May 2022 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
I absolutely adore the design and theme of these garden scissors, but why is the white colour on the Black Rose Scissors so blown out /overexposed? The weapon looks flat and unfinished compared to the other one. I know it was designed by a CMS player, but would it still be possible to edit their design to meet the quality of the other one? I wanted to make this suggestion before the weapon was released, but I was busy so it got put off until now.
scissorscomparison.png

I know that I can avoid the version I dislike and buy the other one instead, but I would really prefer the black rose to match my gloomy character. A pure white rose just doesn't fit her. So I would really like to plead a suggestion to recolour the 'Black Rose Scissors Weapon' to a silver instead of the flat white.
beforeAndAfterScissors.png

Furthermore, I'm really dejected about the background that comes with the jumping animation. It's so huge that it covers a lot of capes and doesn't make sense to have it opaque in the first place. The petals and sparkles should be the only effects accompanying the scissors when jumping. I made a rough edit to show how much better it would look like and I hope others agree.
colourAndBackgroundComparison.png

However, if that's not possible, a 3rd colour could be released as an alternative for e.g. 'Red Rose Scissors Weapon'. A red rose would fit many cosmetic outfits already in the game including the rosy suits from the current style boxes. So please consider these proposals as the weapon would be more desirable with the changes, and I would be really grateful to have my voice heard.
silverscissors3.png