[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.250 - Mayple Island Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

World-wide Arcane Symbols

Eragon00010Eragon00010
Reactions: 200
edited June 2022 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
I just wanted to say that having all of your characters sharing arcane symbols in a world (world-wide arcane symbols) would be a great update. These would of course be locked until you've reached the area to obtain the symbols. As it is, symbols are a huge deterrent from starting another character, and trying to make another main, or a secondary, simply because it takes so much time. This is unfortunate, considering that some of the best parts of Maplestory rely on playing so many of the interesting and fun character types (IE the importance of the legion). This would lower the barrier to people creating new bossing mules, and trying out classes beyond level 200 more casually. I've seen a lot of support for this on the Maplestory Reddit page, and I think this would be highly appreciated by the player base.