[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Pitched Items,MP Badge, familars karma bound

komojokomojo
Reactions: 400
edited June 2022 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
Please can we make Pitched set and items like Monster park Badges which are difficult to obtain karma bound within account? I feel Obliged to play my character since i invested in a Non-Explorer class and with current trends to balance out and negate the sole uniqueness of classes (balances to stance and mobbing ability) there is more freedom to play whatever class you enjoy.

Explorers have the option to switch freely with either meso or job coin during events which allows them to change their class rather frequently and not feel stale whilst playing and investing in a single character. I currently own 5 pieces of Pitched boss set on a non-explorer character 4 of which are 22* and 5-6L potted (reg server) which has been a painstaking investment over the course of starting the game. the chances of getting 3Ls on these are difficult as well as the investment into flames (reaching those insane flames can cost insane amounts)

The more reccent 2x cash drop card was removed which now affects the drop rate of pitched items and meso obtained in general which makes funneling into another class much more difficult as of right now.