[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Make the "Maha The Polearm" cash item look like it

AranTheHeroAranTheHero
Reactions: 500
edited June 2022 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
Im surprised no one mentioned this yet but the "Maha the Polearm" cash item doesnt look like Maha the Polearm, the giant polearm in rien. There was an event in the past several years ago that let you anvil a "Aran Polearm Maha" onto one of your equips, and it was perfect! I have it on one of my non reboot characters, and I would love to see it come back especially for reboot. Please make this cash item that comes around twice every year represent that one, or make it look something like that! It literally looks nothing like it...huge pet peeve u feel. Guys please help me to make this change it would mean a lot to me and other Arans. :)
  1. Change the design?2 votes
    1. Yes, make it look like maha the polearm really looks like.
       50% (1 vote)
    2. No, leave it to be inaccurate how it is (wrong answer).
       50% (1 vote)

Comments

• KlaraKlara
    Reactions: 3,385
    edited June 2022
    "Maha the Polearm" is part of the redesigned hero outfits during Heroes of Maple content six years ago. When the art was changed I remember complaining how it looked watered down from the original. Now the heroes are back to normal with their original hair and outfits, but only the redesigned outfits are in the form of cash covers.

I would rather Nexon to release another cash set true to the original design so players can have a choice of both. Or even make the tutorial hero clothes into a cash item so we don't need to anvil it? Those who use the redesigned version may not want their item changed.
  • AranTheHeroAranTheHero
    edited July 2022
    I agree that another separate set could be made, but tbh the storyline and the big maha polearm in rien is still true to the original design. Even the maha's fury skill uses the original design, which is why I wouldn't mind if the original set was changed in the first place, without the need for a new one.
  • AranTheHeroAranTheHero
    edited July 2022
    When you use Maha's fury and the maha you already have changes into another maha...it just bugs me I know others feel the same exact way.
  • AranTheHeroAranTheHero
    edited July 2022
    Last thing, the majority of players are returning players, and I believe that most returning players would like to see the original artwork and not the watered down version like you say.
  • AranTheHeroAranTheHero
    edited July 2022
    Do you think it is possible to enact this change in the near future? And how long do you think it would take?