[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.250 - Mayple Island Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Crash at Black Heaven Act 4

FrojerFrojer
Reactions: 100
in Bug Reporting
Bug type:
Crash

Brief bug summary:
game crashes at act 4 at the part where u take control of vehicle and crash buildings.

More details:
im doing the black heaven prequest for lotus and i reached act 4, almost near the end of the act at part 6 where u kill georgi and take control of his mount and start kill obstacles and androids the game always crashes, i tried many things to try and prevent it and it seems to help: i lowered all the graphics to the bottom, took screen shake off, and resolution to 800x600 and after trying like that it seems like i can get to the end of the second part of destroying things but still it crashes at the end.

Steps to reproduce:
simply play throught the blackheaven act 4 at the end where u take control of vehicle of georgi and start smash building the game always crash at some point.

Character name:
FrojerBow

Character level:

Character job:
BowMaster

World name:
Reboot in EU

Date and time of the incident:

25/6/2022 at about 14:00 pm utc kept going and trying many solutions for like 40 minuets.