[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.250 - Mayple Island Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Monad Julieta prequest death bug

KkkevinKkkevin
Reactions: 200
edited June 2022 in Bug Reporting
Last part of monad to defect julieta. But once I died the server will automatic log out. And once I log in again the battle will start again. Can't defect the boss just in a one live. Please fix it.
Server: scania
IGN: HsiaoKK

Comments

• emanonemanon
    It's not impossible, you just have to beat the boss with out dying. Which is annoying considering all the bugs, but since I doubt nexon is gonna respond, here's some tips I've found for dealing with the boss.

Immediately after transitioning to the second phase, you have to iframe since julia ALWAYS uses here one shot charge attack after you spawn in.

When you get to the top of the tower in the second phase, some times Julieta won't finish climbing and instead will restart from the bottom. When she gets to the top, just jump around or move from one end of the platform to the other. Alternatively, you can use this part to let your iframes refresh.

Phase 3 and 4 are not bugged in any game breaking way, as far as I know. However, there are some attack patterns, that, similar to Phase 2, don't leave much or any room for dodging/movement. If you can burst her in Phase 2, that's the best advice.

Last but not least, the boss entry and boss clear count BOTH COUNT FOR THE BOSS CLEAR. So you can effectively only clear this boss twice a day, but since you can't die during the boss... gl with that. You'll probs get to beat this boss once a day unless you can burst it well.