[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Been Gone For A Few Years...

BOYfromBKBOYfromBK
Reactions: 200
in General Chat
Hey, Ive been gone for a lil while and all of my characters are gone and so it the world that they were in. Im just looking for answers since Ive been out of the loop for a long time.
Do I have to start in a new world from the beginning all over again. I have around 6-7 characters; my highest being a 160+ priest/bishop

Comments

• AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited June 2022
    Characters were only deleted in the following cases:
    - Players in Europe who did not sign the migration agreement when EMS was merged into GMS
    - Characters below level 35 on accounts that did not log in between December 2016 and June 2021

Characters were not deleted, but had their names turned to a string of digits, if they were on an account that did not log in between 2013 and 2015 and didn't have a level 200 (or higher) character.

If neither of these conditions apply to you, your characters should still exist. However, since worlds were merged, they might be in a differently-named world. What world did you play in?
  • BOYfromBKBOYfromBK
    edited June 2022
    AKradian wrote: »
    Characters were only deleted in the following cases:
    - Players in Europe who did not sign the migration agreement when EMS was merged into GMS
    - Characters below level 35 on accounts that did not log in between December 2016 and June 2021

Characters were not deleted, but had their names turned to a string of digits, if they were on an account that did not log in between 2013 and 2015 and didn't have a level 200 (or higher) character.

If neither of these conditions apply to you, your characters should still exist. However, since worlds were merged, they might be in a differently-named world. What world did you play in?

My memory is a little fuzzy but I think it was Khaini. I almost for certain I logged in less than a year ago and had all my characters. Im starting to think I might have been hacked while Ive been gone sadly.
  • AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited June 2022
    Khaini was merged into Elysium. Your characters should still be there. Make sure you are using the correct email address to log in.

If you still can't find them, I suggest contacting Customer Support at http://support-maplestory.nexon.net
    BOYfromBK
  • BOYfromBKBOYfromBK
    edited June 2022
    AKradian wrote: »
    Khaini was merged into Elysium. Your characters should still be there. Make sure you are using the correct email address to log in.

If you still can't find them, I suggest contacting Customer Support at http://support-maplestory.nexon.net

Thank you so much. I could have swore I checked every world before making this post. They were in the Elysium server! Now Im wondering if I can transfer my characters to another server, possibly the reboot server because all of the other servers are pretty low population.
  • MiraMira
    Reactions: 4,160
    Member, Private Tester
    edited July 2022
    No, you cannot transfer to Reboot.
    BOYfromBK
  • maintencemaintence
    Reactions: 760
    edited July 2022
    Anotha one