[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Quality Of Life Suggestions

NatalePLNatalePL
Reactions: 400
edited June 2022 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
OZ rings in Reboot
Oz rings in Maplestory Reboot are not trade able, if you were to spend time in Oz Tower enough to obtain desired ring ( can be over easily 200 hours depending on your luck )
you arrive with MANY duplicates that you COULD use on other characters but you cannot.
The amount of time needed for gearing multiple characters with best or 2 best oz rings is between unreasonable and impossible, quickly going over the time you are capable of spending playing.
This is not improved by the fact that Oz tower is somewhat difficult, I am a player with limited dexterity and obtaining high floor level reliably is out of the question, I would be ok with grinding Oz every day for 16-46 floors if i had some use to spare rings.
I recommend Oz rings being obtained as account transfer-able coupons.
Legacy Items
Including but not limited to : Outlaw Android Heart, Badges that can receive potential and be starred, Dark totems,Lab Legion character.
I list it as Quality Of Life since some players have them and some do not and cant obtain them .
They also provide unfair advantage in Mu Long dojo or Dream Defender witch use rankings and rewards players for best score.
I recommend to allow all badges receive stars and potential so that Seren Badge is best in slot, and other items or they equally good counterparts be easily obtainable whether in regular event or permanent content.
Guilds
Guilds should be shared across the account just so we can chat in game regardless on what character you are. There is limit how many characters can join a guild.
I dont rly care for guild bonuses as long as i can chat with my homies while i make a mule or dailies on other characters.
Chatting is HUGE part of Maplestory and i dont think i would be playing the game if i could not chat with my guild.
  1. Oz rings account transfer-able for Reboot2 votes
    1. Yes, the time required to gear multiple characters is unreasonable.
       100% (2 votes)
    2. No, you can manage get few ror4 and still have time for full time job/ real life within a yeah.
       0% (0 votes)
    3. Dunno never tried cuz its too much pain.
       0% (0 votes)