[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

In regard to Magical Miracle Time

michaelMikhailMihilemichaelMikhailMihile
Reactions: 220
in Rants and Raves
2 to 3 times a year we look forward to double miracle time where we have a higher chance to tier up our equips, which is great because it saves a lot of time and money instead of trying to tier up off event.

I had 4 equips I wanted to try and tier up, I used 200k maple points and during the last window I spent $100 on karma koin and only got 3 equips to legendary from unique. Based on collected user data, it's about 1/20 to tier up with red cubes and 1/10 to tier up with black cubes during DMT.

I would not have bought NX for cubes off event, so I wasted my time in maple getting maple points and I wasted my money I spent on Karma Koin on an event that wasn't working, and Nexon worded it like the players were supposed to know we had to relog for the event to take effect?! I saw the miracle time blessing messages so I assumed the event was taking place right then!

I bought cubes during DMT for tier ups, why are you compensating only half the cubes? I'd take a rollback if it meant I got refunded on all the wasted maple points and Prepaid NX. It should theoretically take only 80 cubes to tier up 4 equips on DMT, but I ended up paying 3 times as much because I thought I was insanely unlucky, but it turns out the event was not even working correctly!

I feel sick like Nexon doesn't even care that a hyped NX event doesn't even work and isn't properly compensated. Nexon probably doesn't care since I see people already moved on and are throwing so much money at jewel boxes since it's only around for a week.
LeoSherri