[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Why don't you love us anymore?

IlluminiIllumini
Reactions: 600
edited July 2022 in Rants and Raves
I'm just here to blow of steam, the way Nexon has been handling Maintenances has been atrocious for years. Its no surprise, with 8 hour long patches and double maintenance times, I think most of us are fed up with it. Personally I don't care how terrible you do something the first time, as long as you actually fix it later on. After the Maple Home Bugs a lot of players had to give up on totems because the amount of item drops on the ground would make anyone's training incredibly laggy after 30 min. Additionally, because of this update a lot of content was bugged, including Commerci, which at this time still has not been fixed. I expect this much from Nexon, Ive been playing since big bang and this is what we've always had to deal with. the only difference is that they used to give out compensation for mess ups like these. Since I stated playing again this year, I have seen extended maintenances, huge game breaking bugs, and constant server dysconnectivity. What I haven't seen was a single bebe box or compensation. Guys its okay to make mistakes, but when you make mistakes you need to make up for them because WE, the player base, are the ones who suffer if you don't. Thanks.