[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

maplestory

KakashiEmreOrhanKakashiEmreOrhan
Reactions: 500
edited August 2022 in Off-Topic Discussion
gm if you dont understand how you run a game and fix bugs stop then better with the game every day log in problem and bugs when we can play with no login problem or with no bugs ?

Comments

• SnickySnicky
    Reactions: 1,385
    edited August 2022
    Not to be hateful but I think you should learn to type proper English , fact I not get a thing from what u written and tbh I don't think u will get an answer from any Mod or GM on your complaint . GM's don't run the game btw servers do and coding is a lot harder then u maybe think . And for issues GMS is dependant on what KMS IT Staff come up with as an solution . Of course issue ain't fun but that been Maple for quite awhile already . IF u think you know it better maybe try get a job there and fix the issues ect yourself ?
    Have a nice day :D