[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

KhongiKhongi
Reactions: 2,140
edited August 2022 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
There is no reason to have a cap on Querencia coins. The coins are used for aesthetic home items only, having the coins gives no in game advantage over someone who doesn't have them.

Currently there is a cap of 10 Querencia coins per month yet there are blueprint boxes for sale for 16 Querencia coins. To buy those blueprints it will take 2 months because of the cap. Then you'll be stuck/capped again if you also wish to purchase a 8 querencia coin blueprint box in that same month because it's taken the first month to collect the 10 querencia coins, then the second month to get 6 coins, leaving you with only 4 coins, 4 short meaning you need to wait until next month to buy that blueprint. At this rate it's going to take over a year to learn them all at this rate. The home is fun but it's not so fun it'll keep me interested in this aspect of the game if I'm restricted like this because of an unneeded cap.

My suggestion is either to remove the cap or to raise it to 16 coins per month. That way players can either get the single 16 coin blueprint box or two 8 coin blueprint boxes each month and it won't feel so grindy.
jewelsky

Comments

• AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited September 2022
    Both Home Coins and Querencia Coins are movable through storage. So you can use other characters to purchase more Querencia Coins, and then move them back to pool them all together.
    It seems to be a pointless system, and we did forward the feedback, but at least there's a workaround.
    KhongiFuhreak
  • KhongiKhongi
    Reactions: 2,140
    edited September 2022
    I read this at the right time as I was having a mini fed-up-with-maple moment.

Thank you so so much for this workaround! I didn't even consider this as an option. A pain but at least a workaround.

Thanks AKradian!