[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Tower of Oz Jump Quests

Co0kiieCo0kiie
Reactions: 710
edited November 2022 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
I want to suggest to reduce the amount of jump quest or completely remove it.
Not only are they 10x harder than Flag Race Jq but they are hidden drops and hidden patterns to memorize.

It is extremely long to do up to 41 at the very least but on top of that We get Disconnected. I speak for everyone when I say this Make it Easier to casuals too. People who have Ror4 or Jump Rings they will complain about me saying make it easy but why is their opinion any valuable if 95%+ of the population doesn't even do it or 99% of the people don't even try to bother with it until 260 + Isn't that self explanatory that the Tower of Oz is ridiculously way too difficult. Especially the Jump Quest.

Not to Throw shade at anyone but why in the world would anyone want to do Jump Quests knowing most people despise these.

plz remove.

Comments

• FuhreakFuhreak
    Reactions: 7,440
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2022
    You still get a Rank 1 box by hitting the filter floor. Up until that point just takes a long time.
    If you don't want to do floor 48, just don't do floor 48. For those who wish to learn it and make it past that point, the extra reward is worth it.