[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Add Lava Stone Rebirth Flame into future events.

PerceptivityPerceptivity
Reactions: 2,820
edited January 2023 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
Hello todays suggestion is simple:

Add Lava Stone Rebirth Flames into future event coin stores or even add it into the legion coin shop x amount every week.
I know that if you have managed to get all 3 boxes thats (about 90 flames) But what if you dont get a good flame / not even a flame thats benefitial for your class?

It seems the chance of getting a good flame is quite high but by making the specific flame more accessible in the future you also will help people that might not be so lucky, to get more chances of getting a better flame in the future.

I hope to see Lava Stone Rebirth Flame in the future again!

//Reguards Perceptivity

Comments

• MiraMira
    Reactions: 4,160
    Member, Private Tester
    edited January 2023
    Doubt that'll happen. It would be a completely useless item for everyone who didn't get the slate that's participating in the future event.
  • FuhreakFuhreak
    Reactions: 7,440
    Member, Private Tester
    edited January 2023
    A better suggestion would be to add the slate + flames in future events.
    This would allow secondary mains to obtain the slate and first mains that didn't get good rolls to retry.

I think it's doubtful we'll see this event for awhile if ever again.
  • GoldAdventurerGoldAdventurer
    Reactions: 2,645
    Member, Private Tester
    edited January 2023
    I hope that this Misty Island Legacy event will return in the future!
    It was great one!