[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.250 - Mayple Island Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Bigger FONT SIZE and More meso drop/bag

ArwenArwen
Reactions: 2,030
edited March 2023 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
Dear Nexon,

1. Can you please make the text on quest bulb or NPC bigger? It's sometimes so difficult to read ..or add the option to change the display text, npc etc bigger ..The one we have now is only for Chat Window .

2. You should add more meso value per drop... today for monster over lvl 200 is like only 1700-2500/bag.. And we need to enhance the Arcane, using star Force, buying stuff..2000 per bag is not enough..i have checked just doing the daily arcane quest you can only get like ca 5 - 7 M ..then doing the bosses and selling that blue stones..and then you have to enhance the Arcane power and it cost like 50M + ..star forcing your equipt and cost 50M ++...it's so much..If you say you can bossing and selling the drop..but if the meso we got from monster not enough, who will buy our stuff too?

Additional: I am an old player return..and found out that you removed our Permanent Charm. I am so pissed off..because i bought it with all my might..I know you removed that death penalty..but still you changed to another death penalty..and ridiculously, you still sell on Cash Shop or we can buy from that lady on the game for 3M each..wth.. i have to pay for 3M for every charm and it's limited time??? ..do you know why I bought that perma charm?? To avoid to keep buying this. Don't say it's to make fair for new player who can't get perma charm..that's so ridiculous...so why we the old player have to suffer because the new player can't get what we the old player have? Are you going to remove permanent Hyper rock too? You should let us to choose to keep the perma charm or we want to exchange it with maple points..tbh, i'd rather to keep the permanent charm. That's so annoying!!!

Comments

• FuhreakFuhreak
    Reactions: 7,440
    Member, Private Tester
    edited March 2023
    You shouldn't ever be dying past 200 these days. The arcane symbols are nothing btw. Sacred Symbols go into the billions for upgrades.
    Meso sinks need to exist otherwise everyone ends up with too much meso and nothing to spend it on.
    Make sure you're rolling with 100~120% Meso drop (Rings, Pends, Face/Eye) and at least 67% drop rate (I believe this is the magic number to make meso bags always appear)

Welcome back to maple, once you get used to the changes I think you'll find the game overall has a higher quality of life.
    Though there are a lot of early game things that really catch players up.

As a late game player on reboot I easily earn 10b+ a week just by doing bosses.