[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.250 - Mayple Island Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Blessing of Goo bug

HeatheromonHeatheromon
Reactions: 200
in Bug Reporting
Bug type:
Perhaps visual but most likely functional as well.

Brief bug summary:
Still receiving benefits from Blessing of Goo when defeating elite monsters and bosses and from bounty hunter portals.

More details:
I stopped playing when the event was active and came back recently. I was noticing that two elite mobs were spawning each time but payed it no mind at first. Today however after defeating an elite boss I got a message in chat saying I received additional drops from the [Blessing of Goo]. Then after going through a bounty hunter portal I once again received the message. Since the event is long gone I assume this is a bug and since I don't know weather the rewards are actually doubled (I received two boxes from the elite boss) I don't know weather this bug is merely visual or functional.

Steps to reproduce:
Defeating elite bosses, going through bounty hunter portals and spawning elite mobs all receive the message.

Character name:
DamascusKila

Character level:

Character job:
Dual Blade

World name:
NA Reboot

Date and time of the incident:
13:20 (GMT+2)