[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.250 - Mayple Island Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Got Griefed for 3 hours in my training spot

LoltageLoltage
Reactions: 330
edited May 2023 in General Chat
Like wtf? why are ppl so entitled to a spot just because they are higher lvl. Got griefed for 3 hours while training and called all sorts of name. I just stayed quiet and this d bag went away. fM6YJHM

Comments

• FuhreakFuhreak
    Reactions: 7,440
    Member, Private Tester
    edited May 2023
    Were you already on the map before the other player? And did you leave the map for ANY reason?
    If you weren't there the entire time or the other guy was there before you then the common rule is that the map is no longer yours.
    Also if you were AFK on a map when someone else entered and you gave them enough time to setup then that's also a common "Not your map anymore" scenario.
    Like over a minute or a few minutes, this one is more debatable though.
    I believe it's against forum rules to name and shame so you might want to be careful if you fix that image link as well.