[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.250 - Mayple Island Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

[Feedback] New Arcane River Weeklies

FuhreakFuhreak
Reactions: 7,440
Member, Private Tester
edited June 2023 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
Personally this change feels weird. Why do we have the mini-games at all at this point?
The new mini-game to replace dream defender is somehow worse than dream defender.
For DD all you really needed to do was allow players to enter on whatever floor they wanted and remove the penalty for not clearing any floors.

I don't know of any players that actually like doing any of these mini-games and now that they're all weekly it feels like they have even less reason to exist.
On top of this, because of the changes some of the areas give less symbols per week compared to what they were before.
This actually SLOWS progression on a few of my characters. Why are we not being given a more obvious speed up to completion of all arcane symbols?

Something like a reward for doing the dailies twice (like the nodestone one for VJ) that gives symbols would be a better reward imo.
I'd much rather Nexon just remove the weeklies altogether and just give players more symbols for repeated dailies.
Players already have enough content that they need to do daily/weekly. You could remove these and I'm sure nobody would complain about maple demanding less of their time.