[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

game crash ? can,t get back on

RedRavenRedRaven
Reactions: 925
edited July 2023 in General Chat
my friend was also kicked off at the same time but they went on a break instead of trying to relaunch like i did

Comments

• BlasterMasterBlasterMaster
    Reactions: 1,395
    edited July 2023
    Glad I'm not the only one.
  • Gio1373Gio1373
    Reactions: 1,405
    edited July 2023
    Same issue. idk. I even restarted my comp and it still wont let me on. always shows some servers are still up and others are outright down.
  • AnythingAnything
    Reactions: 1,385
    edited July 2023
    RedRaven wrote: »
    my friend was also kicked off at the same time but they went on a break instead of trying to relaunch like i did

Yes, this also happened to me. They started doing a Cash Shop maintenance and 10 minutes later the game crashed for me. Every time I try to launch the game it keeps closing the screen (while it's still white). Well they were only supposed to do the Cash Shop but broke the game. Typical Nexon, can't even do this job.

Edit: It says there is a maintenance going on when you try to launch the game.