[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Jett Question(although doesn't concern me)

RedRavenRedRaven
Reactions: 925
edited July 2023 in General Chat
what about players who already own all explorers jobs as lvl 200+ ? dont they kin(d?) of get screwed over hard ?

let alone players who may have no interest in the remaining explorers class they have not yet made

maybe extend it to any class of those players choosing ?(well maybe excluding the 3 latest classes released)

the compensation is pretty solid except for that limitation

Comments

• Gio1373Gio1373
    Reactions: 1,405
    edited July 2023
    They're not going to change it. However, the compensation really isn't that good... Main reason why people who main this class, have invested in a lot of arcane fodder only get to transfer one. It doesn't mention a lot of concerns for someone who is being uprooted forcibly because they don't "have the resourced" to keep updating a single class that was approved and added in by their dev team at some point. This doesn't affect me personally I only have one as a mule; but, I'm acknowledging that others are being greatly affected by this change. I would even argue that some people's accounts are being nuked by Nexon and a few growth potions and nodes are supposed to make them feel better?
    Fuhreak
  • RedRavenRedRaven
    Reactions: 925
    edited July 2023
    i guess i missed some parts in term of the stats//items transfer//convertion....in that case ya they should fix it up

other than that its still baffling that they're deleting the class(if the coding is a mess they could of rework it all from scratch instead of searching for the error in a ton of lines of text)...

ya know..they should probably use an ai that detect line of code errors for them(if that exist)...less work for them that way too and can't complain thats its too much work

few more years of emerging technologies would be great help XD...i bet 2030 will be a massive upgrade XD...and maybe eventually they will bring back Jett once they got more handy tech
  • FuhreakFuhreak
    Reactions: 7,440
    Member, Private Tester
    edited July 2023
    The problem isn't the tech. Debuggers have existed for a long time.
    Nexon just doesn't want to put the work into it.
    Sherri