[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Buff freezer removal

DutchWarriorDutchWarrior
Reactions: 1,000
edited August 2023 in General Chat
So let me get this straight. On Tuesday night 11 pm UTC. Maple puts out a statement that buff freezers will be removed in 9 hours. Most European players are already sleeping at that time, because they need to go to school/work the next day. Most european players don’t have time to buy any at the moment and the boss reset is tomorrow. How did Maple think this was a good idea? Why did no one think about putting a statement a few days ahead or wait till Friday? After weekly boss reset.

Comments

• ArwenArwen
    Reactions: 2,030
    edited August 2023
    And I just happily got Battle Roid from Marvel..and now this..wtf NEXON..ruins the economic and gameplay..except they change the special function of Broid..no wonder Broid is so cheap now in AH and i can get easily from Marvel.