[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.252 - GO WEST! Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Looting messed up with update

iBundanceiBundance
Reactions: 975
edited October 2023 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
With this update if you don't loot an item immediately you lose the ability to pick up these items permanently. I'm not sure how long the delay is but i had an issue where i couldn't pick up items that had been on the map a while even though they were mine.

Comments

• RedRavenRedRaven
    Reactions: 1,055
    edited October 2023
    not exactly the issue....mobs that are weaken bellow 50% by nother player have their loots tag to said players

so when u enter a map and kill weaken mobs the loots dont belong to you

but seriously though...its only 4-6 seconds of your time lost at most and tiny fraction of loots..its not like your loosing 30+ mins not getting anything
    thats just nit picking at details there....at least next mobs spawning are flag as your untill your unlucky and someone kill steal from you
  • iBundanceiBundance
    Reactions: 975
    edited October 2023
    I know thats how it was intended to work but i dont think there was anyone else on the map who was attacking the mobs
  • RedRavenRedRaven
    Reactions: 1,055
    edited October 2023
    doesn't matter if they were there 1 hour to 500 years ago....the mobs they whacked b4 leaving the map are still tag as their

the mobs dont refresh as a new set when you go in
  • FuhreakFuhreak
    Reactions: 7,500
    Member, Private Tester
    edited October 2023
    iBundance wrote: »
    With this update if you don't loot an item immediately you lose the ability to pick up these items permanently. I'm not sure how long the delay is but i had an issue where i couldn't pick up items that had been on the map a while even though they were mine.

Did you leave your party? You can't pick up items you spawned if you left your party.