[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Empress's Might quest

BaconRagerBaconRager
Reactions: 1,210
edited October 2023 in Bug Reporting
This quest no longer works properly, since the names of the monsters have been changed from desert rabbits to hares.
after spending 2 hours trying to find even one item drop on 150% drop rate, nothing has dropped.
---note I have completed this quest on a few characters YEARS ago, the drop rate is abysmal but not this bad, this is no drops at all.

Edit 1: This was on my 242 bowmaster
Edit 2: My nightlord, 178, was able to find drops for the following quest chains. 2 orbs of darkness within an hour at 0% drop rate bonus
Edit 3: Bowmaster has a pet looting everything, it's not a case of not noticing it drop.

Orb of Darkness is supposed to be a rarer drop than lunar dews
With this in mind it is 100% an issue of the desert rabbit monsters being changed to hares

Comments

• JerebugJerebug
    Reactions: 1,841
    Member, Volunteer Forum Moderator
    edited November 2023
    Hi Mapler,

I believe that this quest is still working as intended. Unfortunately the drop rate for this item is quite low, and there is a lot of room for improvement while using 150% drop.

In the past, this quest would take maplers a fair amount of time while using spawn enhancers with high drop rate to complete.

However, I will forward this to the team, just to ensure that they are actually dropping.

Thank you for the report, please let us know if you encounter any other issues.

Happy Mapling!