[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

[SOLVED] tangyoon perm chairs BUG

KhongiKhongi
Reactions: 2,140
edited October 2023 in Bug Reporting
huh.png

I've been working on trying to get the two tangyoon permanent hidden mission chairs. I've been following the steps posted on MapleSEA reddit so I'm assuming they are the same steps for us. Anyway Black Bark keeps saying this to me, I've been AFK on this chair for hours now, I don't understand what he is trying to say.

EDIT: SOLVED - you get the gibberish if you're sitting on the wrong chair, the food frenzy chair, instead of the big belly chair when attempting to get the final permanent food event chair. The gibberish is still an issue however, the count down is messed up but he will forever be stuck at that particular gibberish line regardless if an hour has passed or several if you're on the wrong chair.