[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

How to get Halloween Hidden mission mount 2023

KhongiKhongi
Reactions: 2,140
edited October 2023 in General Chat
To get this....
ghost.png

Step 1: you need to have your day #2 Halloween chair
image-8.png?ex=654c05f1&is=653990f1&hm=867964317c997eb93eff43096675e57ccab9121dfe700d7d4ed0ecf6ef5f7b65&=&width=406&height=356

Step 2: Sit near one of these NPCS
Pia in Henesys
Poco or Molto in Vanishing Journey
Chief Tatamo in Leafre

There will be an apparition, ghost, pumpkin etc something spooky. Talk to the one with the weird spooky thing next to them and they will give you the coupon, it's random which one it is.

NOTE: at first I only knew about Chief Tatamo so I wasn't aware there was more of them, it's random which NPC will give you this coupon it seems so there may be more NPCs than listed above if you don't see anything near any of these NPCs. Just continue sitting on the chair till you find your haunted NPC. There is only the three spooky town maps, Henesys, Leafre and Vanishing Journey so there isn't that many NPCs to find, it'll be someone on one of those maps.

For me it was a floating neon pumpkin near Molto in Vanishing journey but I've seen youtube vids of a ghost next to chief tatamo in Leafre.

Good Luck :) and happy halloween.