[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Instanced Maps

ArrorArror
Reactions: 1,170
edited November 2023 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
So First things first Thank you Nexon for fixing and listening to the community about the Sol erda Cap!

Now to another probelm
Frenzy totem being a personal use for the caster is not balanced since whoever have a legacy item can progress over twice faster than most of the server which is not fair in any way for the majority of the player base
now i understand instanced maps is to kill over populations but i believe i speak for most of the community with 3 more maps introduced the game we will be having enough channels to farm even without instanced maps
if nexon still want to introduce instanced maps nexon can make half of the channels instanced and the second one normal
then the player base can choose where to grind and see if its even needed to the game therefore nexon knows how to proceed as well with the maps
because more to that i like doing my dailies on Cernium with a party it bring the community in the game and instanced maps killing it and making the game more solo based which is not really why 90% of the player base is playing i feel like

so please if nexon could do something about it
it would be great i know the intentions are good but its more damage than assistance to the game sadly

Thank you very much for considering and have a nice day